Thursday, August 31, 2006

And The Results Are In.....

Unexplained Infertility. How interesting is that?

Here are my Cycle Day 3 (CD3) blood levels (info obtained
here, though don't consider it the "Bible"):

FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone): 6.6 - A Bit Disappointing (On CD3 it's a gauge of ovarian reserve. Under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stmulate)

LH (Lutenizing Hormone): 8.4 - That stupid webpage said it should be less than 7! I looked extensively & can't find out why the devil this is. Arg.

E2 (Estradiol): 60.1 - Should be 25-75, levels on lower end better for stimulating, abnormally high levels may indicate a cyst or diminished ovarian reserve.

Here are my Cycle Day 10 (CD10) blood levels, after CD 5-9 on 100 mg Clomid (The Clomid Challenge Test):

FSH: 7.4 - I think agian, should fall within parameters of CD3 level. Darn.

LH: 26.3 - LOL. Look for 25-40 on surge day, which was on CD 16 for me this time. whatever. LH surge leads to ovulation within 48 hours.

E2: 620.3 - LOL again. 100mg of Clomid sure affects me! Look for greater than 200 on surge day, which again was 5-6 days from now!

No comments: